From: C.T. C.T. on
I have two columns of data that I vlookup to. They both contain text,
numbers and some blank cells. Column 1 returns blanks correctly but column 2
returns 0.

Is it a formatting issue?

Any help is appreciated.
From: Gary''s Student on
You should test for blanks:

=IF(VLOOKUP(3,A1:B3,2,FALSE)="","",VLOOKUP(3,A1:B3,2,FALSE))

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

From: C.T. on
Is there a reason why my column 1 data is returning blank correctly but not
from column 2?

Here is my equation:

=VLOOKUP(A10, property2, 12, FALSE)

Thanks!
CT

From: Dave Peterson on
Your formula points at column 12 of the property2 range.

--

Dave Peterson
From: C.T. on
My data is reference through a defined name = property2. Column 12 is the
column that is pulling in the 0 data.