From: DavidC on
In the last couple of days I have been getting a message in the RSS feed area
that it is not available. In my settings it is pointing to
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=83096&clcid=409 which I have not
changed. Did the feed move? Thanks.
--
David
From: FloridaGuy on

"DavidC" wrote:

> In the last couple of days I have been getting a message in the RSS feed area
> that it is not available. In my settings it is pointing to
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=83096&clcid=409 which I have not
> changed. Did the feed move? Thanks.
> --
> David

I have the same issue. I just reinstalled vs2008 yesterday don't know if
that has anything to do with it.

From: FloridaGuy on

From: FloridaGuy on

From: FloridaGuy on

"DavidC" wrote:

> In the last couple of days I have been getting a message in the RSS feed area
> that it is not available. In my settings it is pointing to
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=83096&clcid=409 which I have not
> changed. Did the feed move? Thanks.
> --
> David

I have the same issue. I just reinstalled vs2008 yesterday don't know if
that has anything to do with it.

Pages: 1
Prev: ASP.NET Dynamic Table
Next: nat te la repond