From: Sharon on
Hi all,
I'm getting the following error when executing a package.
I assume it's because of schema changes.
Is there a way to get more info about this error?
For example, which field caused the validation failure.
The package is executed using C# wrapper.
Thanks,
Sharon.

Source: System.__ComObject
SubComponent: SSIS.Pipeline
validation status "VS_ISBROKEN".
HelpFile: dtsmsg100.rll
HelpContext: 0

From: Sharon on
I found the problem by editing the package on the SQL server.
I was using data type 'date' which doesn't exist on SQL2005.
But I still want to find a way to get and log this info when executing the
package.