From: MWulfe on
I am trying to use the showmodaldialog function to display help files
for my website. But when I make modifications to the HTML file, a
previous version of that file is displayed from within the VWD
environment, even if I just want to debug that file. I have restarted
VWD, but the old version is still displayed.

When I double-click that same file outside the VWD environment, the
modified version is displayed, so I know the changes are being saved.
I have searched the entire hard drive and there is no other file with
the same name.