From: Tom Cole on
With IE, you can use ActiveX Scripting.FileSystemObject to check
filesize of a <input type="file"...> before performing the upload.
While this does perform the necessary task for me when presenting my
web page through IE, it obviously does not help with the other
browsers out there.

My question is this, is there any cross-browser way to check filesize
before submitting a form?

Thanks in advance.

From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Tom Cole wrote:
> [...] is there any cross-browser way to check filesize before
> submitting a form?

No.

PointedEars
From: tcole6 on
On Sep 8, 9:23 am, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedE...(a)web.de>
wrote:
> Tom Cole wrote:
> > [...] is there any cross-browser way to check filesize before
> > submitting a form?
>
> No.

Thanks.