From: Makelei on
Hi,
I have XP and 2003.
Here's my problem: I vae defined to one column validation. As I select one
of the cells, the dropdown list does not come available as usually. I have
had once before the same, but I cannot remember how it can be resolved.

I have tried to make correction with another file. Creating column with
needed validation and it works perfectly. As I copy trhe column to original
file - again same problem - validation dropdown list (the arrow) is not
visible.

I I recall correctly, there is some kind of list function that needs to be
replaced, but cannot remember how...

Thanks in advance
Makelei
From: Gord Dibben on
Tools>Options>View>Objects "Show All" should be checked.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:28:03 -0700, Makelei
<Makelei(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have XP and 2003.
>Here's my problem: I vae defined to one column validation. As I select one
>of the cells, the dropdown list does not come available as usually. I have
>had once before the same, but I cannot remember how it can be resolved.
>
>I have tried to make correction with another file. Creating column with
>needed validation and it works perfectly. As I copy trhe column to original
>file - again same problem - validation dropdown list (the arrow) is not
>visible.
>
>I I recall correctly, there is some kind of list function that needs to be
>replaced, but cannot remember how...
>
>Thanks in advance
>Makelei

Pages: 1