From: Zapatera on
How can I enter a value in a cell that contains a formula but without
deleting the formua?
From: Fred Smith on
Can't be done. You can have either a value, or a formula, in a cell, but not
both.

Regards,
Fred

From: Mike H on
Hi,

is this what you mean?

=22/7 & " Is the value of Pi"
--
Mike

question.

From: tompl on
A cell can have a value or a formula, but not both.
A formula usually results in a value.
If cell A1 has the formula =B1, then anything you enter in B1 will show in A1.
That way you can get the value of the formula in cell A1 to be what you want
by entering the value in cell B1.

From: Mike H on
Hmm,

I just spotted your other post with a different heading, there's no need to
post multiple times you will get an answer from 1 post
--
Mike

question.

"Zapatera" wrote:

> How can I enter a value in a cell that contains a formula but without
> deleting the formua?
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Excel