From: WuiChi on
I have had issue with the vertical bar when building from the expression
builder. The expression builder uses vertical bars but errors when I run the
code. If I change it to commas different error but same implied reason. I
am not using my commas correctly. Here is code that works (someone else
built this, I am trying to reuse)but if I try to add the same code to a new
text box the vertical bar error occurs. Is the some sort of reference that I
should use to fix this?
Help?
=IIf(([Request Decision]="Approved")|([CountOfRequest Decision])|"")
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Try:

=IIf(([Request Decision]="Approved"),([CountOfRequest Decision]),"")

Make sure that there is a value in [CountOfRequest Decision]
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"WuiChi" <WuiChi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have had issue with the vertical bar when building from the expression
> builder. The expression builder uses vertical bars but errors when I run
> the
> code. If I change it to commas different error but same implied reason.
> am not using my commas correctly. Here is code that works (someone else
> built this, I am trying to reuse)but if I try to add the same code to a
> new
> text box the vertical bar error occurs. Is the some sort of reference
> that I
> should use to fix this?
> Help?
> =IIf(([Request Decision]="Approved")|([CountOfRequest Decision])|"")

Pages: 1
Prev: My Threads
Next: Vertical bar errors