From: Excel on
Please help me to create Vertical Indent in Excel 2000 or 2002
because the border line are very near to the text given in a table, it looks
very congested in the gap between lines and text when we use auto fit to rows
option.
there is any solution for this
please help me i want to know the option.
From: Gord Dibben on
No such feature as Vertical Indent.

You can use Alt + Enter to provide a line feed at top and bottom of cell.

Select a cell then hit Alt + Enter

Type the text you need then hit Alt + Enter then Enter.

This will give you a blank line at top and bottom.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:03:01 -0800, Excel <Excel(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Please help me to create Vertical Indent in Excel 2000 or 2002
>because the border line are very near to the text given in a table, it looks
>very congested in the gap between lines and text when we use auto fit to rows
>option.
>there is any solution for this
>please help me i want to know the option.

Pages: 1
Prev: Economical Auction Site
Next: Merry Christmas!