From: Robbro on
I have got vertical lines in my reports where I want them using me.line
method. Print Preview looks good, exactly as I wanted, but when I actually
print, the lines are extremely faint, barely noticeable even.
Is there any way to increase the width or make the lines thicker?
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Check the BorderWidth property.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Bob Quintal on
=?Utf-8?B?Um9iYnJv?= <Robbro(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I have got vertical lines in my reports where I want them using
> me.line method. Print Preview looks good, exactly as I wanted,
> but when I actually print, the lines are extremely faint, barely
> noticeable even. Is there any way to increase the width or make
> the lines thicker?

before issuing the draw statements, set
Me.DrawWidth = pixels

--