From: Jake b on
I'm trying to figure out the best way to view python snippets /
smaller files on the itouch/iPhone.
I'm reading a new projects docs, but it's not easy to view the zip.

It can't view zip files. Say I want to read pyglet examples, I need
unzip at least one file and serve that. If it is text/HTML/py , then
view in pastebin.

Is there a trick to do this? Or maybe for certain sites. I thought I
had seen a way google did it to a zip not hosted on google code, but
can't find it.

1) is there existing web app to do this?
2) if not, I am on wifi, with apache mod-wsgi python enabled, so I
could use that?

--
Jake