From: Diabolo_Devil on
Is it possible to view the info on 2 Tabs sheets vertically side by side at
the same time from the same worksheet.
I know how to view 2 worksheets next to each other, but not about tabs on
the same worksheet.
From: JudithJubilee on
Hi,

You need to choose Window + New Window.
Then Window Arrange + Windows of Active Workbook + Vertical

--
Hope this helps

From: Pete_UK on
If you are using XL2003 or earlier, click on Window | New Window, then
on Window | Arrange | Vertical. With XL2007 you click on View and then
New Window followed by Arrange All | Vertical.

Initially you will have two views to the same sheet, but just click on
one of the windows and then independently you can select a different
sheet in that window.

Hope this helps.

Pete