From: Andreas Meerbann on
Hallo Z'samma!
Is anybody of the German/Swiss/Austrian readers aware of this:
http://www.vcfe.org/D/
It's already the next weekend so in case you want to spent a nice
first of may weekend - travel to Munich :-) !
Andi
From: RobertB on
On Apr 27, 7:24 am, Andreas Meerbann <andij...(a)gmx.de> wrote:

> Is anybody of the German/Swiss/Austrian readers aware of this:http://www.vcfe.org/D/

Ah, very nice. One day I will have to make it to the
Vintage Computer Festival Europa. Give my regards
to VCF/e organizer, Hans Franke.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
July 24-25 Commodore Vegas Expo 2010 -
http://www.commodore.ca/forum
and click on ComVEX
From: David Murray on
Pity I didn't have more advanced notice. Its hard to schedule a trip
to Munich (from Dallas) on such short notice. I was in Munich 2
years ago and do plan to go back, it would have been awesome if I
could have made it to this event.
From: Andreas Berger on
Am 29.04.2010 18:11 schrieb David Murray:
> Pity I didn't have more advanced notice. Its hard to schedule a trip
> to Munich (from Dallas) on such short notice. I was in Munich 2
> years ago and do plan to go back, it would have been awesome if I
> could have made it to this event.

According to the website the next VCF is:
"Vormerken: VCFe 12.0 steigt n�chstes Jahr am 30. April und 1. Mai 2011"