From: Guy Lydig on
I had a 2002-2003 database that worked fine in Windows XP. Now that my
computer has Vista, I am having a problem with a form. The form opens and my
drop-down list of names is blank. The names on the list are there because if
I click on a line, a name will sometimes show but other times will not. If I
enable other columns to show, for instance with numbers or dates, that
information does show on each line. However, the column with names is BLANK.

Help....

Any ideas?
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
See if this helps.

"Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or
incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install Office 2003 Service
Pack 3." And a few more problems SP3 introduced.

Description of the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package:
December 18, 2007 - 945674

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674

From: Guy Lydig on
Based on posts I read on this board, I deleted the @ from the name field
format on the underlying table and now all is well. So apparently it wasn't
Vista that was the issue but Access 2003... I'm going to tell my husband not
to update my computer software. Ain't broke... don't fix it!