From: mananas on
Hello all!

I am a new user to Fortran 90. So I really know little about its
background.

I am trying to compile a file on WIndows Vista and it ends up with an
error that cannot access libiomp5mt.lib.

However when I compile it on XP it runs perfectly.

So what I would like to know is if I should do anything else besides
installing Fortran 90 compiler for this considering I'm running with
Windows Vista.

Thanks,

Mariana.
From: baf on
On 03/24/2010 09:18 AM, mananas wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I am a new user to Fortran 90. So I really know little about its
> background.
>
> I am trying to compile a file on WIndows Vista and it ends up with an
> error that cannot access libiomp5mt.lib.
>
> However when I compile it on XP it runs perfectly.
>
> So what I would like to know is if I should do anything else besides
> installing Fortran 90 compiler for this considering I'm running with
> Windows Vista.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mariana.

which compiler are you using?
From: mananas on
On 24 Mar, 16:33, baf <b...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 03/24/2010 09:18 AM, mananas wrote:
>

> > Hello all!
>
> > I am a new user to Fortran 90. So I really know little about its
> > background.
>
> > I am trying to compile a file on WIndows Vista and it ends up with an
> > error that cannot access libiomp5mt.lib.
>
> > However when I compile it on XP it runs perfectly.
>
> > So what I would like to know is if I should do anything else besides
> > installing Fortran 90 compiler for this considering I'm running with
> > Windows Vista.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Mariana.
>
> which compiler are you using?

I am using Fortran Compiler 9.0 for IA 32 Applications.
From: Gordon Sande on
On 2010-03-24 13:39:39 -0300, mananas <mariana.paulino(a)gmail.com> said:

> On 24 Mar, 16:33, baf <b...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On 03/24/2010 09:18 AM, mananas wrote:
>>

>>> Hello all!
>>
>>> I am a new user to Fortran 90. So I really know little about its
>>> background.
>>
>>> I am trying to compile a file on WIndows Vista and it ends up with an
>>> error that cannot access libiomp5mt.lib.
>>
>>> However when I compile it on XP it runs perfectly.
>>
>>> So what I would like to know is if I should do anything else besides
>>> installing Fortran 90 compiler for this considering I'm running with
>>> Windows Vista.
>>
>>> Thanks,
>>
>>> Mariana.
>>
>> which compiler are you using?
>
> I am using Fortran Compiler 9.0 for IA 32 Applications.

Which vendor? There would appear to be two vendors whose version numbers
have gotten that large. In both cases you would seem to have a very old
version.

From: mananas on
On 24 Mar, 16:46, Gordon Sande <Gordon.Sa...(a)EastLink.ca> wrote:
> On 2010-03-24 13:39:39 -0300, mananas <mariana.paul...(a)gmail.com> said:

> >> which compiler are you using?
>
> > I am using Fortran Compiler 9.0 for IA 32 Applications.
>
> Which vendor? There would appear to be two vendors whose version numbers
> have gotten that large. In both cases you would seem to have a very old
> version.

It's Intel.