From: Andy B. on
What would be better to use? Visual Studio 2008 database project or just use
SSMS?

From: Uri Dimant on
Andy B
It depends on the application you are going to develop

From: sloan on

I use VS200x for source control (as a front end for source control) and
directory file structure via a dbp project.
Source Control is via SVN (collabnet subversion "flavored") with Ankh VS200x
plugin.

When I actually edit the file, I open it up in SSMS. Save it, close it, go
back to VS200x and check it in.

That's me, I would guess opinions vary all over the board.