From: linuxfedora on
HI All,

I have tried to use the Visual studio 2005 deployment project to
deploy my C# program, and the deployment has custom action in the
Installation, but it will fail to install in a windows 7 64 bits OS
and the error code is 2869, and i have read the information from the
Internet and it seems to be the UAC problem, but i have tried to use
ORCA to change the custom action type to 3073 and tried to disable the
UAC function in the windows 7, and also tried to use an empty Install
method:
public override void Install(System.Collections.IDictionary
stateSaver)
{
base.Install(stateSaver);
}
But the same problem happened, and it has no problem in Windows XP,
Vista, 7 32 bit version, could anyone help me?Thanks