From: gnGracie on
The volume used to show up on my monitor when I would adjust it
(little green lines going up/down). However, they no longer show up.
I have to double click on the speaker icon in the task bar to see my
volume level.

How do I make it where I can see the volume adjustment on the monitor
once more?

Thanks so much. :-)

Brandy
From: smlunatick on
On Feb 2, 8:47 pm, gnGracie <gn_gra...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> The volume used to show up on my monitor when I would adjust it
> (little green lines going up/down).  However, they no longer show up.
> I have to double click on the speaker icon in the task bar to see my
> volume level.
>
> How do I make it where I can see the volume adjustment on the monitor
> once more?
>
> Thanks so much.  :-)
>
> Brandy

Those "little green lines" for the volume tend to be part of the
enhanced keyboard drivers for most "multi-media" keyboards. They
should show up when you use the keyboard's own volume control buttons.
From: gnGracie on
> Those "little green lines" for the volume tend to be part of the
> enhanced keyboard drivers for most "multi-media" keyboards.  They
> should show up when you use the keyboard's own volume control buttons.

I am using the keyboard's volume control, but nothing is showing up.
This is the same keyboard I've been using for quite some time and I
haven't made any changes that I'm aware of. The volume just quit
showing up out of the blue.
From: smlunatick on
On Feb 2, 10:06 pm, gnGracie <gn_gra...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> > Those "little green lines" for the volume tend to be part of the
> > enhanced keyboard drivers for most "multi-media" keyboards.  They
> > should show up when you use the keyboard's own volume control buttons.
>
> I am using the keyboard's volume control, but nothing is showing up.
> This is the same keyboard I've been using for quite some time and I
> haven't made any changes that I'm aware of.  The volume just quit
> showing up out of the blue.

To have these bars, you may need to install the correct "enhanced"
drivers for the keyboard.
From: gnGracie on
On Feb 4, 8:10 am, smlunatick <yves...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 10:06 pm, gnGracie <gn_gra...(a)cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > Those "little green lines" for the volume tend to be part of the
> > > enhanced keyboard drivers for most "multi-media" keyboards.  They
> > > should show up when you use the keyboard's own volume control buttons..
>
> > I am using the keyboard's volume control, but nothing is showing up.
> > This is the same keyboard I've been using for quite some time and I
> > haven't made any changes that I'm aware of.  The volume just quit
> > showing up out of the blue.
>
> To have these bars, you may need to install the correct "enhanced"
> drivers for the keyboard.

Thanks, I'll look into that and see if my hubby can do that for me. I
don't mess around with drivers. :-)

Pages: 1
Prev: keyboard issue
Next: Stop Errors XP Home Edition