From: MowGreen on
Good Morning and, no, Mam. Just here and in XP General. Be my guest as
spending too much time in the WU "forum" hurts my eyes <w>

MowGreen
================
* -343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

From: Jim Madsen on
My 2 cents worth.

Wish I knew about this problem before. However, I installed the
offending update with no problems (so far).

Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, as I am using Norton
Ghost for backups, and I remembered I hadn't updated the driver CD in
quite a while.

Someone "dissed" Norton 360, and thought of it as a possible cause. I
have been using Norton 360 for almost a year, and haven't had any
problems created by this app. I don't particularly like it, but I
consider it the lesser of the evils I've considered.