From: FIQ on
WHEN I HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT THAT ARE IN INTERNET THEN I RIGHT CLICK TO USE COPY OPTION,THEY NOT APPEAR. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Factory Pattern - C# .NET Use Refactoring To Handle Versions of Classes
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e175cc84-abba-4fa3-9c66-d46011818808/factory-pattern--c-net.aspx
From: Shenan Stanley on
FIQ FIQQ wrote:
> WHEN I HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT THAT ARE IN INTERNET THEN I RIGHT CLICK
> TO USE COPY OPTION,THEY NOT APPEAR. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

What is with the all uppercase lettering?

Is it with *all* web pages, or just certain ones.

Example - do a Google web search for something random and see if you can
copy text from the actual results list (not the web pages in the results -
just the list of results itself.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: David B. on
First thing to do is turn off caps lock, do you see everyone else posting in
all caps?

From: GbH on
Shenan Stanley wrote:
> FIQ FIQQ wrote:
>> WHEN I HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT THAT ARE IN INTERNET THEN I RIGHT CLICK
>> TO USE COPY OPTION,THEY NOT APPEAR. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
>
> What is with the all uppercase lettering?
>
> Is it with *all* web pages, or just certain ones.
>
> Example - do a Google web search for something random and see if you
> can copy text from the actual results list (not the web pages in the
> results - just the list of results itself.)
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP

To where are you attempting to copy?

Geoff
ExploitEd

Wisdom and experience come with age, they say, but I do wish I could
remember the darn question

From: Daave on
FIQ FIQQ wrote:
> WHEN I HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT THAT ARE IN INTERNET THEN I RIGHT CLICK TO
> USE COPY OPTION,THEY NOT APPEAR. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

No caps, please.

Have you tried pasting what you copied?

If so, please give us a link to see if we can replicate it.