From: Dodge on
Because of the rat a tat mathematics

They announce for the wrong reason that ""NUMBER 7 repeats the same after digital point but with only of the digits 999999/7=142857, BUT Mathematics has failed to notice that 19 does it the same with all digits as shown here before and under 19 they have nothing there because we discovered it for 19.

You cannot correct Wikipedia they have to check with thier bosses first

Vinoo Cameron , Theo Denotter
From: hagman on
On 3 Sep., 17:31, Dodge <hope9...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> Because of the rat a tat  mathematics
>
>  They announce for the wrong reason that ""NUMBER 7 repeats the same after digital point but with only of the digits 999999/7=142857, BUT Mathematics has failed to notice that 19 does it the same with all digits as shown here before and under 19 they have nothing there because we discovered it for 19.
>
>  You cannot correct Wikipedia they have to check with thier bosses first
>
>  Vinoo Cameron , Theo Denotter

Unfortunately you did not give any hint indicating which wikipedia
article you are referring to.
You can find the periodic decimal expansions of 1/7 and 1/19 and a few
other simple fractions for example in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_decimal
and related material also in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_number

hagman
From: jillbones on
On Sep 3, 8:31 am, Dodge <hope9...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> Because of the rat a tat  mathematics
>
>  They announce for the wrong reason that ""NUMBER 7 repeats the same after digital point but with only of the digits 999999/7=142857, BUT Mathematics has failed to notice that 19 does it the same with all digits as shown here before and under 19 they have nothing there because we discovered it for 19.
>
>  You cannot correct Wikipedia they have to check with thier bosses first
>
>  Vinoo Cameron , Theo Denotter

Why can't you at least learn how to spell "their"?
From: hope9900 on
Furthermore for 19 and 7 if you divide say

22/7= (3). 142857142857143/2/2/2 or multiply,same numbers

22/19= (1). 0526315789473683/2/2/2 or multiply by two, same numbers sequence

I suppose your mathematics numbers theory knew this too for a century and has a name for it, and ofcourse they have full proof and explanation for it for centuries, may be Euler discovered it and Riemann confirmed and Einstein put a seal of approval on it so it becomes kocher and it is left to a few Idiots now to rediscover it and try and find a name for yet , and ofcourse you all know the name for it and Wikepedia knows all about it and the official mathematical reason is that that 999999/7 =142857, that is the reason for it! , Yeah, "Rat ta tat" mathematics.