From: George Hammond on
HEYMANS INST TO CONFIRM HAMMOND'S
DISCOVERY OF THE STRUCTURAL MODEL

NOTE:
For the uninitiated it should be explained that 2,500
years ago Hippocrates the Father of Medicine advanced that
there was such a thing as a "structural model" of human
personality and theorized that it was a "square" structure
composed of "Four Humors".
For thousands of years this has been hotly debated by the
intelligentsia. Around 100 years ago personality tests were
devised and it was not long before academics began applying
Linear Algebra to the massive worldwide results of these
tests using what Science now calls "Factor Analysis" (FA).
FA is a sophisticated mathematical operation whereby the
eigenvectors and eigenvalues can be extracted from large
psychology correlation matrices, and with the advent of
computers in the 1960's capable of diagonalizing a 200x200
matrix in a few seconds the research has exploded into a
major field of Psychology called "Psychometrics".
In the past 30 years scientists have discovered that
there are a handful of "highly replicable" eigenvectors in
ANY AND ALL "personality tests"......... but the problem
remains that:

1. They don't know what is causing them.
2. They don't know how many there are.
3. They don't know if there is any structural
relationship among them, and if so, why?

The ongoing and now worldwide research into this problem is
known as the QUEST FOR THE STURUCTURAL MODEL in Psychology
and thousands of researchers are working on it worldwide and
generating a vast literature on the subject. But, for the
last decade or more little new progress has been made and
the Psychologists seem to be STUMPED!

HOWEVER, it turns out that an intrepid PHYSICIST named
GEORGE HAMMOND has investigated this mystery and discovered
the answer! It turns out that because of ORTHOGONAL STEM
CELL CLEAVAGE (in embryology) the entire human body is AN
AXIAL-QUADRATURE including the brain. From a physics
standpoint the human brain is quite obviously an EIGHT LOBED
CUBE and this causes a CUBIC geometrical relation between
the eigenvectors of Psychometry.
Make no mistake about it, this simple discovery which
Hammond has discovered, proven and published in the peer
reviewed academic literature IS THE LONG SOUGHT DISCOVERY OF
THE STRUCTURAL MODEL!

The problem is that research psychologists have very
little formal scientific education and are a bit mistrusting
of physics to begin with.

THEREFORE, the following letter has been written to the
director of the HEYMANS INSTITUTE which is a well known
Dutch Psychology research institution connected to the U. of
Groningen,
http://www.rug.nl/Corporate/onderzoek/researchInstitutes/humanities/heymans?lang=en
which of all things, is famous because it's founder, GERARD
HEYMANS was one the first to intuitively theorize that the
Structural Model might actually be a CUBE; 80 years ago!
Since therefore the Heymans Institute might see a vested
interest in HAMMOND'S discovery, I have emailed this letter
to all 20 of the following internationally prominent
scientists who represent the current leadership in the field
of Psychometry:

The importance discovery of the STRUCTURAL MODEL in
Psychology CANNOT BE OVERESTIMATED! This discovery will
finally establish in the publioc mind that Psychology is a
SCIENCE, and doubtlessly will usher in a new age of
scientific psychology research.

Finally, there is much more to this research that is not
discussed here. In the first place it is easy to establish
the the 13-Cubic eigenvectors discussed below are NONE OTHER
than the 12-OLYMPIAN-GODS of anceint Paganism! Nor is it
difficult to show that Factoring the Structural Model to the
next higher level produces a final single eigenvector which
is easily demonstrated to be the GOD OF THE BIBLE. The
discovery of the STRUCTURAL MODEL leads directly to the
world's first scientific proof of God, and Hammond has
already published this stunning result in the peer reviewed
literature, see:
http://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond

Let us hope, on behalf of a longsuffering humanity, that the
Heymans Institute will suddenly realize that their
illustrious founder Gerard Heymans actually knew what he was
talking about and that they have a very strong vested
interest in this! In fact, I would allow as how this letter
is the proverbial "offer that can't be refused", and hence
the confident title of this post!

February 11, 2010

George Hammond, M.S. Physics

To professors:

J.M.F. ten Berge Director, Heyman�s Institute

Boele De Raad Heyman�s Institute
W.K.B. Hofstee Heyman�s Institute
D.P.H. Barelds Heyman�s Institute

Fritz Ostendorf University of Bielefeld, Germany
Boris Mlacic Institute of Social Sciences, Zagreb
Lisa Di Blas University of Trieste, Trieste
Martina Hreb�ckov� Czech Republic
Z. Szirm�k Free Univ. of Berlin, Germany
P. Szarota Szkola Wyzsza Psychologii, Warsaw
Marco Perugini Milan-Bicocca , Milan, Italy
Timothy Church Washington State University, USA
Marcia Katigbak Washington State University, USA
E. Levert ?

Lewis Goldberg Oregon research Instute
Gerard Saucier University of Oregon
Sarah Hampsen University of Surrey
Michael Eysenck University of London
Paul Costa NIH, Washington, USA
Richard Gorsuch Fuller theological Seminary, CA

Dear HEYMAN�S INSTUTUTE, and other interested parties:

The email addressees of this letter include the 12
authors of the 2010 Journal of Personality and Social
Psychology paper entitled:

Only three factors of personality description are fully
replicable across languages:
De Raad et al. (98, 1, 160-173)

In addition this letter has been posted publicly to
IDANET (Individual Differences and Assessment Network), Dr.
Paul Barrett moderator. There are 200 psychometry
professional on this list.

The purpose of this letter is to inform you of a matter
of considerable scientific urgency both to the HEYMAN�S
INSTITUTE and to the Psychometry community in general, and
to the addressees in particular.

My name is George Hammond, I am a physicist affiliated
with the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health. In 1994
I published the discovery and Factor Analytic proof that the
long sought for Structural Model of Personality in
Psychometry is in fact a CUBE, and as you know 80 years ago
GERARD HEYMANS founder of the Heymans Institute was the
first psychologist in history to posit that the Structural
Model of Personality was a CUBE.
Unfortunately for Heymans Factor Analysis and computers
were not available in 1930 to confirm this.

A CUBE has 13 Symmetry axes (illustrated here:
http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/35500/35520/axes_35520.htm ) and
this is well known to every scientist. What is not well
known, is that these 13 symmetry axes will cause 13 SIMPLE
STRUCTURE positions in a Second Order Personality
factorization! The reason for this amazing fact, I
discovered, and published in 1994, is that the entire human
body including the brain, is anatomically an
AXIAL-QUADRATURE. The human brain is actually
cubically-cleaved, and this is the biological origin of
HEYMANS� CUBE. This is clearly and simply illustrated
here:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/5X7C01I.jpg
Incidentally a copy of my 1994 paper is available online:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/cart.html
and explains all this in elaborate detail. This paper is
written at the undergraduate science level and is fully
illustrated and is easily understood by psychologists. I am
extremely grateful to New I deas In Psychology for
publishing this paper by the way.
What this means is that there is NOW a scientific way to
confirm Heymans� 1931 hypothesis that the Structural Model
is a CUBE. In fact, I have already checked the data
extensively myself. For instance, I took the 7x7 second
order intercorrelation matrix obtained by Krug and John�s in
their 1986 test of 20,000 subjects and drew a simple
3D-CIRCUMPLEX model of the matrix, and VOILA, the geometric
model dramatically confirms the cubic structure, at the
p=.05 level. In other words by an actual rigorous
mathematical probability calculation there is only a 1 in 20
chance that this construction could
accidentally turn out to be a CUBE! We are finally talking
about hard scientific proof of the Structural Model in
Psychology! A cut and fold model of this 3D
CIRCUMPLEX model is shown at:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/5X7C0192.jpg
Boele De Raad, Willem Hofstee and Fritz Ostendorf have
published numerous papers containing elaborate 2D CIRCUMPLEX
models, and it would be no effort at all to extend this to
3D models and confirm Heymans Cube!
Now, a major point not to be overlooked here is that you
DON�T have to
extract 13 second order factors to do this. You can do it
with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 or 13 Factors! In other
words, since the underlying Structural Model is actually a
13-axis cubic structure, if you extract fewer factors you
will simply obtain a "geometrical redaction" of the cube.
Not all the Factors have the same size eigenvalues, and the
strongest ones come out first. I have already confirmed
this and have mapped out the geometric-factor-models that
can be expected for any number of factors. These are
shown here:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/5X7C0193.jpg
Note particularly the 3 and 5 Factor models. These are
exactly Eysenck�s Big-3 and the Big-5 Models. The mystery
of reconciling the Big-3 and the Big-5 has finally been
theoretically solved. Note that you have to use an oblique
PROMAX rotation of the factors in order to construct these
models. And incidentally, this immediately explains why an
orthogonal VARIMAX rotation will only result in "Three fully
Replicable Factors" as De Raad et al. have said! ONLY THREE
of the 13 axes of a cube are actually orthogonal, the 3
NORMALS to the cube. This is illustrated at:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/ILLU4.jpg
And traditionally these are called ENP after Hans Eysenck.

Now I think I have outlined sufficiently how De Raad et
al. for instance could simply run their data through PROMAX
instead of VARIMAX and print out the 2,3,4,5,6
Intercorrelation matrices and use them compute the 6 3D
CIRCUMPLEX models shown above. This would be a spectacular
example of another preliminary confirmation of Heymans Cube,
and at last a reconciliation between the Big-3 and the
Big-5.

Finally, I will close this letter by mentioning the
political and historical impact of all this. What we are
talking about is finally DELIVERY the Structural Model of
Personality which has been the object of Psychology research
ever since Hippocrates the Father of Medicine said there was
such a thing 2,500 years ago.
There have been thousands of scientists working on this
project in the last 50 years alone, especially since the
invention of the computer in the 1960�s. For any one
researcher to claim discovery of the Structural model is of
course absurd. It has been an international effort for
ages. On the other hand GERARD HEYMANS was the first
psychologist to suggest that the Structural Model is a CUBE.
And it is a fact that the HEYMAN�S INSTITUTE is one of the
most advanced and active publishers of scientific research
in this area, particularly in Factor Analysis and Circumplex
Construction. It is therefore my considered opinion that
the HEYMANS INSTITUTE should be nominated to undertake
confirmation of this discovery and be the ones to announce
to the world that the long sought STRUCTURAL MODEL OF
PERSONALITY has been found. Politically speaking, if anyone
else has a better idea, I�d be interested in hearing it.
In the meantime, I am available for consultation by
private email at george_hammond(a)verizon.net but I would be
particularly delighted if any of the De Raad et al.
international team cited above would address comments or
inquiries to me on IDANET. Sign in at:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=IDANET&T=0&X=0A7020252A9B6915AF
And I wish to thank particularly Dr. Paul Barrett moderator
of IDANET and Hans Eysenck�s former laboratory chief for
allowing me to post this material on IDANET.

Sincerely Yours,
George Hammond, M.S. Physics (1967)

My Academic Webpage
http://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond
From: eric gisse on
George Hammond wrote:

[snip]

I'm waiting for another institute to commit you.

Again.
From: artful on
On Feb 22, 3:54 pm, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.com> wrote:
> HEYMANS INST TO CONFIRM HAMMOND'S
> DISCOVERY OF THE STRUCTURAL MODEL
>
> NOTE:
>    For the uninitiated it should be explained that 2,500
> years ago  Hippocrates the Father of Medicine advanced that
> there was such a thing as a "structural model" of human
> personality and theorized that it was a "square" structure
> composed of "Four Humors".
>    For thousands of years this has been hotly debated by the
> intelligentsia.  Around 100 years ago personality tests were
> devised and it was not long before academics began applying
> Linear Algebra to the massive worldwide results of these
> tests using what Science now calls "Factor Analysis" (FA).
>    FA is a sophisticated mathematical operation whereby the
> eigenvectors and eigenvalues can be extracted from large
> psychology correlation matrices, and with the advent of
> computers in the 1960's capable of diagonalizing a 200x200
> matrix in a few seconds the research has exploded into a
> major field of Psychology called "Psychometrics".
>    In the past 30 years scientists have discovered that
> there are a handful of "highly replicable" eigenvectors in
> ANY AND ALL "personality tests"......... but the problem
> remains that:
>
> 1.  They don't know what is causing them.
> 2.  They don't know how many there are.
> 3.  They don't know if there is any structural
>       relationship among them, and if so, why?
>
> The ongoing and now worldwide research into this problem is
> known as the QUEST FOR THE STURUCTURAL MODEL in Psychology
> and thousands of researchers are working on it worldwide and
> generating a vast literature on the subject.  But, for the
> last decade or more little new progress has been made and
> the Psychologists seem to be STUMPED!
>
>    HOWEVER, it turns out that an intrepid PHYSICIST named
> GEORGE HAMMOND

Physicist? And why do you talk about yourself in the third person ..
sign of some mental problem

> has investigated this mystery and discovered
> the answer!  It turns out that because of ORTHOGONAL STEM
> CELL CLEAVAGE (in embryology) the entire human body is AN
> AXIAL-QUADRATURE including the brain.  From a physics
> standpoint the human brain is quite obviously an EIGHT LOBED
> CUBE and this causes a CUBIC geometrical relation between
> the eigenvectors of Psychometry.
>    Make no mistake about it, this simple discovery which
> Hammond has discovered

Invented

>, proven

Nope

> and published in the peer
> reviewed academic literature

Not that hard to get published .. doesn't really mean anything

> IS THE LONG SOUGHT DISCOVERY OF
> THE STRUCTURAL MODEL!

yeah .. whatever you think George

>    The problem is that research psychologists have very
> little formal scientific education and are a bit mistrusting
> of physics to begin with.

What you are talking about has NOTHING TO DO WITH PHYSCIS

>    THEREFORE, the following letter has been written to the
> director of the HEYMANS INSTITUTE which is a well known
> Dutch Psychology research institution connected to the U. of
> Groningen,http://www.rug.nl/Corporate/onderzoek/researchInstitutes/humanities/h...

Why do you bother real academics with your insanity?

>  which of all things, is famous because it's founder, GERARD
> HEYMANS was one the first to intuitively theorize that the
> Structural Model might actually be a CUBE; 80 years ago!
>    Since therefore the Heymans Institute might see a vested
> interest in HAMMOND'S discovery, I have emailed this letter
> to all 20 of the following internationally prominent
> scientists who represent the current leadership in the field
> of Psychometry:

When?

>    The importance discovery of the STRUCTURAL MODEL in
> Psychology CANNOT BE OVERESTIMATED!

I think you already have .. see below

>  This discovery will
> finally establish in the publioc mind that Psychology is a
> SCIENCE,

I double it will make any difference to the public mind.

> and doubtlessly will usher in a new age of
> scientific psychology research.

Highly unlikely. But a structural model of the brain would be
scientifically useful .. as long as it is science and not just insane
ramblings of a lunatic.

>    Finally, there is much more to this research that is not
> discussed here.  In the first place it is easy to establish
> the the 13-Cubic eigenvectors discussed below are NONE OTHER
> than the 12-OLYMPIAN-GODS of anceint Paganism!

And there is the insanity. Looks like the insane ramblings are taking
over from whatever science was in there. What a shame .. not it won't
be taken seriously by anyone

>  Nor is it
> difficult to show that Factoring the Structural Model to the
> next higher level produces a final single eigenvector which
> is easily demonstrated to be the GOD OF THE BIBLE.

And there goes hammond .. sinking further into insanity

>  The
> discovery of the STRUCTURAL MODEL leads directly to the
> world's first scientific proof of God,

Totally bonkers

> and Hammond has
> already published this stunning result in the peer reviewed
> literature, see:http://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond

In a crackpot journal.

> Let us hope, on behalf of a longsuffering humanity, that the
> Heymans Institute will suddenly realize that their
> illustrious founder Gerard Heymans actually knew what he was
> talking about and that they have a very strong vested
> interest in this!  In fact, I would allow as how this letter
> is the proverbial "offer that can't be refused", and hence
> the confident title of this post!

They might do if they don't read your insanity above

> February 11, 2010

> George Hammond, M.S. Physics
>
>         To professors:
>
> J.M.F. ten Berge        Director, Heyman’s Institute
>
> Boele De Raad           Heyman’s Institute
> W.K.B. Hofstee          Heyman’s Institute
> D.P.H. Barelds          Heyman’s Institute
>
> Fritz Ostendorf         University of Bielefeld, Germany
> Boris Mlacic            Institute of Social Sciences, Zagreb
> Lisa Di Blas            University of Trieste, Trieste
> Martina Hrebícková                 Czech Republic
> Z. Szirmák             Free Univ. of Berlin, Germany
> P. Szarota              Szkola Wyzsza Psychologii, Warsaw
> Marco Perugini          Milan-Bicocca , Milan, Italy
> Timothy Church          Washington State University, USA
> Marcia Katigbak         Washington State University, USA
> E. Levert                            ?
>
> Lewis Goldberg          Oregon research Instute
> Gerard Saucier          University of Oregon
> Sarah Hampsen           University of Surrey
> Michael Eysenck         University of London
> Paul Costa              NIH, Washington, USA
> Richard Gorsuch         Fuller theological Seminary, CA
>
> Dear HEYMAN’S INSTUTUTE, and other interested parties:
>
>    The email addressees of this letter include the 12
> authors of the 2010 Journal of Personality and Social
> Psychology paper entitled:
>
>   Only three factors of personality description are fully
>   replicable across languages:
>        De Raad et al.  (98, 1, 160-173)
>
>    In addition this letter has been posted publicly to
> IDANET (Individual Differences and Assessment Network), Dr.
> Paul Barrett moderator.  There are 200 psychometry
> professional on this list.
>
>    The purpose of this letter is to inform you of a matter
> of considerable scientific urgency both to the HEYMAN’S
> INSTITUTE and to the Psychometry community in general, and
> to the addressees in particular.
>
>    My name is George Hammond, I am a physicist

BAHAHA

> affiliated
> with the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health.

Guessing you were admitted there as a patient

>  In 1994
> I published the discovery

Any it has taken over 15 years for you to get in touch with them. I
bet they wonder why it has taken so long

[snip rest]
From: hanson on
---------- condensed & edited for clarity -----------
Anti-Semite & Neo Nazi Gergi/Gorgi/Grodi "George Hammond"
coughed & barked <Nowhere1(a)notspam.com> and then Grodi
farted, fantasized, preached & wrote about in message
on HEYMANS INST TO CONFIRM HAEMMORRHOID'S
DISCOVERY OF THE STRUCTURAL NOODEL
NOTE:
Psychology research institution in Groaning...
<http://www.rug.nl/Corporate/blah-blah-blah>
I have emailed this letter to all 20 of the following internationally
prominent scientists who represent the current leadership in the
field of Psychometry:
My name is George Hammond, aka Hemmi, I am a physicist
**** affiliated **** with the Mass. Dep. of Mental Health (MDMH).
In 1994 I published the discovery and Factor Analytic proof that the
long sought for Structural Model of Personality in
Psychometry is in fact a CUBE, and as you know 80 years ago
GERARD HEYMANS founder of the Heymans Institute was the
first psychologist in history to posit that the Structural Model
of Personality was a CUBE of the cranial Hemmies in
George Hammond, M.S. Physics (1967)

hanson wrote:
Yo, Hemmi!... Que passo?.. It looks like you are a bit late in
coming here, about 80 Y... But, listen, you should have been
clearer with that "affiliated" and repeat what you posted some
years back, namely that you were in MDMH's care in one of
their psycho wards ... and what do you expect if the HI confirms
that you were an inmate? How would a structural cube change that?
--- Otherwise, how is your COSA NOSTRA Church doing? ---
Either way, Grodi, I wish you all the best and thanks for the laughs
ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... ahahahahanson

From: " SNIP PHYSICS HECKLER>" on
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:13:08 -0800