From: whh on
I got an error MsgrCore.cab while installed Windows Live. Since I never
use Messenger so I only installed Mail, Photo Gallery, Toolbar, and Microsoft
Office Live Ad-in and I did not get any error.

I found out install the Messenger will give you MsgrCore.cab error and
Writer willl give you writer.cab error.

I followed all the subjustion and no look get Messager or Writer install work.

From: tlok on

"Barbara" wrote:

> For those that can't uninstall windows live photo gallery, donwload the
> Windows Installer Clean Up ( i got it from this website
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295823), click on the file "msicuu2.exe", but
> don't click on open, click on save.
> Once you saved it, click on the file with the right mouse button and select
> the option: "run as admininstrator" and install it on your computer.
> When the installation is over go on "my computer", "program files", "windows
> installer clean up" and click on the link that says "msicuu".
> The program will open, then just select the program you want to uninstal
> (windows live photo gallery) and remove it.
>
> It worked with me.

I used Revo Uninstaller (a free download) to successfully uninstall Windows
Live Photo. After that, I was able to install the current versions of Windows
Live Mail, Messenger and Photo.
From: Silkencords on

From: Silkencords on
BARBARA YOU ROCK!!!!!
I downloaded this file and ran it...it was so easy to see...I just
uninstalled ANYTHING that was associated with "Live" services and the install
went in clean and easy after 2 days and about 40 hours of trying to fix
this....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!