From: ED on
Hi,

WM6 standard (not touchscreen).

A strange "bug" has presented itself. I tried powering off-on and removing
battery, but it didn't help.

In the Calendar "Agenda" view, the screen doesn't refresh when you scroll
the days with the left/right keys. The same day is displayed. However, if
you switch views, you can tell that the scrolling was working as the
calendar is on a different date, which is also displayed the next time you
get to the "agenda" view screen.

Any suggesting on how to get this working again?

Thanks,

ED.

From: Sven on
If you aren't adverse to resetting to factory fresh, that is typically done
on a WM6 device via a settings control panel item. Generally it is Clear
Storage under System. With the non-volitile RAM concept used since WM5, even
removing the battery doesn't do what we used to call a hard reset, i.e clear
everything. There is usually also a hardware method to intiate that total
reset, holding in the power button while pushing the reset hole, or holding
two hardware buttons. Varies by device.

Not suggesting this will fix it, but at least it get it back to where it was
when you got it...hopefully. Does clear everything though.

From: Todd Allcock on
I see the same bug in my WM6 Pro (touchscren) device, but in my case a
soft reset fixes it, so it might not be the exact same bug.

Another fix you might try which works on my device without resorting to a
soft reset, is to create a new calendar entry while in Agenga view.
After I create it, I can scroll days in the agenda again. I then delete
the bogus event I created to fix it. (Don't ask me how I thought to try
that as a solution- I haven't the faintest idea what made me try that!)

Worth a shot, anyway...

From: ED on
Thanks Todd, it worked!
ED.

From: Todd Allcock on
That's good to hear! Any day I can help save anyone from the hassle of a
hard reset, is a good day! ;)