From: Joost74 on
Hi all,

I've set up a connection to my company's exchange server to synchronise
email and agenda on my Samsung Omnia B7610. The connection is ok, agenda is
in synch, I've selected to synch even the sent items folder and that works
fine, I can send emails, but I don't receive any email messages in my inbox.

Does anyone ever experienced this problem? I've only seen this after an
upgrade from Windows mobile 6.1 to 6.5.

What settings am I missing, I can't seem to select the Inbox folder to synch
in the folder structures since it's considered to synch always.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Best regards, Joost
From: Joost74 on
Fixed!
Appearently this problem was caused by the local language installation I am
using. During the first synch with the exchange server, a new local Inbox
folder was created on the exchange server. During the following
synchronisations, the Inbox on the phone was not synching with the Inbox on
the exchange server but with the newly created empty "inbox" folder, rather
difficult to spot!