From: _Rosco_ on

Folks,

I had this really annoying issue recently and documented the following
article whichh is the method I used to solve it.

http://www.proposedsolution.com/solutions/mmc-open-file/

Hope this helps.

Regards

R.

--
_Rosco_
_Rosco_'s Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/55733.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Michael on
"_Rosco_" <Rosco_.44fo3b(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> Folks,
>
> I had this really annoying issue recently and documented the following
> article whichh is the method I used to solve it.
>
> http://www.proposedsolution.com/solutions/mmc-open-file/
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards
>
> R.
>

> --
> _Rosco_

Rosco, you are the winner of the 1st daily techarena morons award. I
suggest you print out a hard copy of your post, then head to the cemetery
because this thread died FORTY MONTHS AGO!!!! You are the king of
illiterate morons!
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: _Rosco_ on

Hi Michael,
Do you not think this post gets found on Google searches?
Perhaps it gets several hundred hits a day or a week or a month from
people who are struggling to resolve this issue. At least I have posted
some useful information which might actually help someone unlike
yourself. Open your mind.

R.

From: Michael on
The problem concerned a BETA program which has long since died. You need to
use common sense and open your mind to some current updates. You may also
need to uninstall *your* beta software. You are *still* the king of
techarena illiterate morons!