From: polishedball on
Looking for an sx-64 need not be perfect but would like it to work,
would consider any though. Please email or reply to this. Thanks
From: Clocky on

"polishedball" <polishedball(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looking for an sx-64 need not be perfect but would like it to work,
> would consider any though. Please email or reply to this. Thanks

Your location might be helpful ;-)

From: polishedball on
On Feb 11, 6:43 am, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
> "polishedball" <polishedb...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looking for an sx-64 need not be perfect but would like it to work,
> > would consider any though.  Please email or reply to this.  Thanks
>
> Your location might be helpful ;-)

I'm in Michigan USA.
From: Edward Greeley on
Hello,

I have an SX-64 (and a whole lot of other Commodore stuff) that I have
not "played with" for several years. I would consider selling the unit
but my asking price will depend on how the unit checks out after sitting
unused for do long. I am sure the price would be less than $100.00 even
if it checks out perfectly.

Please take a look at the eBay listing that someone e-mailed to you and
you will see that someone (else) has bid $49.95 on an SX-64 that is
totally inop, and the auction does not even end until 15 Feb!

Whatever price I decide on would NOT include packing and shipping. I
live in Mobile, AL, ZIP 36605, so shipping would be on about 25 pounds
from that ZIP to yours by FedEx ground. I would have FedEx do the
packing too, so the onus would be on them if the item got broken in
transit. I have found their packing to be safe and reasonable in price.

All that being said, please let me know if you think you might be
interested. In that case I will dig the computer out and check it out.
After checking it out, I will advise you further about the price, etc.

Best regards,
Ed Greeley