From: Dmackey828 on
Looking for a good to great condition Supra 2400 External Modem with
power supply. I don't need a box or manual BUT if you have them, I'll
take them as well..

TIA
From: rusure on
On Aug 11, 8:48 pm, Dmackey828 <n2...(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote:
> Looking for a good to great condition Supra 2400 External Modem with
> power supply. I don't need a box or manual BUT if you have them, I'll
> take them as well..
>
> TIA

I have an external SUPRA EXPRESS 56kbaud modem with the original power
supply and a CD with instructions and
WINDOWS 95 drivers. The modem works as well as I can test it on a
C128D without connecting it to a phone line.
Dialing results in a NO DIALTONE message. AT yields an ok and an at&v
results in a modem profile. I can ship the
whole thing to any 48 contriguous state location for $15. The $15 is
for completly working merchandise as well as
postage and handling You can contact me at r_u_sure(a)mybluelight.com