From: DMackey828 on
Anyone know where I can find a LIST of all the Commodore Atari
Cartridge Games?

I want to build another 64NIC+ Game ROM to share with others.

TIA
From: DMackey828 on
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:36:58 -0400, DMackey828 <n2dvm(a)NOSPAMarrl.net>
wrote:

>Anyone know where I can find a LIST of all the Commodore Atari
>Cartridge Games?
>
>I want to build another 64NIC+ Game ROM to share with others.
>
>TIA

Forgot to add the link to the first collection I did. It's for a 2MB
EPROM. The list.txt file has the list of games in this collection.

Here is the list :
-----------------
Switch Position / Game Name
----------------------
0-Beamrider
1-Congo Bongo
2-Defender
3-Dig Dug
4-Donkey_Kong
5-Galaxian
6-Gorf
7-Gyruss
8-Ms-Pacman
9-Pac-Man
A-Pitfall
B-Q-bert
C-River Raid
D-Robotron
E-Spy Hunter
F-Wizard Of Wor

If you want more details on what 16 position hex switch to use etc,
Goto my Blog, http://www.n2dvm.com/blog

ftp://n2dvm.com/Commodore/Programs/Eprom/64Nic/16-Games-1.zip

Pages: 1
Prev: C-Net DS2
Next: XPander3 and 64NIC+ in Stock!