From: Benjamin Goldman on
My trouble is that I'mprogramming my MIDI with the Ultimate Analog soft
synth. That synth is totally the cat's pajamas! Anyway, I need to use
a Scale VOLUME function if at all posible. The patch I'm using
(perhaps the whole synth) doesn't respond to velocity.

Is there a CAL or some way I can map the velocity ramps I've programmed
into volume ramps?

--
Long live analog,
Ben
From: SoftShell on

"Benjamin Goldman" <bengoldmanSKIPIT(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> My trouble is that I'mprogramming my MIDI with the Ultimate Analog soft
> synth. That synth is totally the cat's pajamas! Anyway, I need to use
> a Scale VOLUME function if at all posible. The patch I'm using
> (perhaps the whole synth) doesn't respond to velocity.
>
> Is there a CAL or some way I can map the velocity ramps I've programmed
> into volume ramps?
>
> --
> Long live analog,
> Ben

You might try using volume envelopes. I often employ those on both the MIDI
and Audio Tracks. If you want to REmap previously programmed controllers you
might try the Cakewalk MIDI Event Filter. Dunno if that will work exactly
for that but I suppose it's worth a look.

--

Steve Wilson