From: Sada on
hi all,

Can anybody please explain about the following warning??
warning: can't find linker symbol for virtual table for `MyString'
value
warning: found `MyString::MyString()' instead.

MyString is the class written for string handling.

Best Regards,
Sadanand.

From: tohava on
You should at least provide the .h (or a snippet of it) of the class
MyString. I would also recommend telling which compiler you're using.

From: Thomas Maeder on
Sada <steggi.cs(a)gmail.com> writes:

> Can anybody please explain about the following warning??

Hardly without seeing any code.

> warning: can't find linker symbol for virtual table for `MyString'
> value
> warning: found `MyString::MyString()' instead.
>
> MyString is the class written for string handling.

Please post the minimal program that causes the compiler to produce
this message.