From: Sanny on
Our Universe was born after Big Bang [99% Agree]

When Universe was created It is said it was even smaller than even an
electron.

Am I Right here?

What about spacetime. Was spacetime created after 10 ^ (-1000) seconds
the Universe was formed? Or it was present even before BigBang
happened?

When the Universe was point small was it a Exact Regular Sphere?

Were the Matter in Universe 100% Uniform when Big Bang started?

If someone says Matter in Universe was not Uniform Then what forces
made an irregular Universe?

Was Gravity present when Universe was 1/100000000000000000000th of a
second old?

Say a star in another Universe at a Distance of Trillions of Lightyear
was present when our Universe was formed. Had our Universe had sent
Gravity force to that star in other Universe?

Was the Mass of Universe when it was smaller than an electron same as
the mass of Whole Universe we currently have.

Last Difficult Question. When all Universe was the size of Electron
Why didnt our Universe become a Black hole? Was the Gravitational Laws
not developed at that time? Incase the mass of Universe was larger
than the mass needed to create a black hole. What was the Force that
was so huge that it even Broke a Black hole.

At the time Universe was smaller than an electron Was Gravity Absent?
If not What force was acting against Gravity? Even Nuclear Energy
cannot withstand the pressure of Black hole?

Say I drop Nuclear Bombs in a blackhole will it Brust. No A Black hole
will even absorb a complete Star/ Galaxy. They how a Mass of Whole
Universe contained in small sized electron was able to break the
Gravity? What was that force that was higher than the force of
Gravity?

What was the Mass of Universe before Big Bang "ZERO" In that case from
where "ZERO" mass changed to such a big mass.

Was there something that created Big Bang. If there was something that
created Big Bang. Then Why that thing is not part of our Universe now?

Bye
Sanny

The Computer chats like Humans.
Believe it???: http://www.GetClub.com
Now you believe it. What do you say?
From: Sir Frederick on
Practice whatever story you wish.
From: Don Stockbauer on
On Sep 24, 12:34 pm, Sir Frederick <mmcne...(a)fuzzysys.com> wrote:
> Practice whatever story you wish.

Was spacetime present before Big Bang?

It existed in all those Big Bang Universes which we can't detect past
our own cosmological causal horizon.
From: Ken S. Tucker on
On Sep 24, 10:34 am, Sir Frederick <mmcne...(a)fuzzysys.com> wrote:
> Practice whatever story you wish.

Given the Big Bang idea was invented in the 20th century,
I would presume spacetime existed before then.
Ken

From: Nightcrawler on
"Ken S. Tucker" <dynamics(a)vianet.on.ca> wrote in message news:44aac4c0-d26d-4079-9b3c-e94e324794a6(a)b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> On Sep 24, 10:34 am, Sir Frederick <mmcne...(a)fuzzysys.com> wrote:
>> Practice whatever story you wish.
>
> Given the Big Bang idea was invented in the 20th century,
> I would presume spacetime existed before then.
> Ken

Maybe, but was the world round before Galileo?