From: DavidC on
We have an asp.net 3.5 framework intranet web site. We get a compressed file
from a bank download that has a file extension of .gv at the end. I can
easily extract it using WinZip but since I would like to de-compress it in an
asp.net page I was wondering if that was possible. I know there are some
framework items dealing with compress and decompress but was wondering if
what I want to do is possible. If so, where can I find information on it?
Thanks.
--
David
From: Mark Rae [MVP] on