From: Jesse F. Hughes on
Charlie-Boo <shymathguy(a)gmail.com> writes:

> About a month ago I wrote a story about the universe going into a
> logic warp. Not a time or space warp, but a logic warp. In a warp,
> the rules all change. In a logic warp, probability is reversed. The
> unliklely becomes the likely.
>
> About a week after writing it, I saw a news story about a baby
> carriage falling on a train track and the train going over it without
> scratching the baby. Then a car hit a wall where a person stood, but
> a piece of brick knocked the car aside inches from the person. And a
> bus came inches from hitting someone running across the street.
>
> Just now here in Boston a woman fell on a train track and the train
> ran over her before it stopped. She walked away.

Geez, Charlie, we already have one |-|erc. I don't think we need two.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"The Cantorians are conducting a campaign of psychological warfare
From: Jesse F. Hughes on
Charlie-Boo <shymathguy(a)gmail.com> writes:

> THIS JUST IN:
>
> Fiance Finds Ring That Fell From Balloon

Yes, only a logic warp can explain the improbability of finding a
camera case in the woods, only seven days after dropping it there.

--
Jesse F. Hughes

"Two years from now, spam will be solved."
-- Bill Gates, Jan 24, 2004