From: Steve Holden on
Shane McIntyre wrote:
> I'm attempting to use a web service that takes XML as an input and
> returns an XML output. I can connect to the service and attempt to pass
> in the XML but do not get any results. I believe my problem is how to
> package up the XML and send it in the request. The XML consists of
> about 20 tag/value pairs. Any code snippets or a place to look for some
> examples would be appreciated. I'm currently trying to use an
> HTTPConnection with the XML as a parameter in the request.

Well, one could fatuously point out that you must be doing it wrong, but
without seeing your code it's difficult to know exactly *how* you are
going wrong.

For all I know your current attempt at solution might require only
minimal changes to make it work.

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119