From: Nightshade on
Hello,

I have an access page for clients to fill out online. I was wondering, is
there any way to have the page automaticaly e-mail me any time someone inputs
a new entry online. Also, can the e-mail contain the information from the
page?

Thank you.
From: Wayne-I-M on
Yes you can. But you will need some serverside script if you don't want to
be spammed by the whole world. What ever you do don't just

This forum is for access databases so you need to ask in another forumn that
is specifically for the programme you're using.

Good luck

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.