From: marekss on
Hi,
I am having problem when consuming .net web service. This web service expects
xmlobject which I create using <cfxml> tag. I have used <cfinvoke> and
CreateObject without any success.
First I get following error message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
argument type mismatch
After I refresh few times (15 or so) I get following error message:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassCastException(a)1645559. I am
not sure wher is the problem.

Thanks,
Mark

From: GArlington on
On Jul 7, 3:44 pm, "marekss" <webforumsu...(a)macromedia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am having problem when consuming .net web service. This web service expects
> xmlobject which I create using <cfxml> tag. I have used <cfinvoke> and
> CreateObject without any success.
> First I get following error message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
> argument type mismatch
> After I refresh few times (15 or so) I get following error message:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassCastException(a)1645559. I am
> not sure wher is the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

> where is the problem?
Usually in your code which I can not see here...
Use CF xml functions to validate your xml, post an example (with data)
if you do not succeed.
From: "JR "Bob" Dobbs" on
Can you post the WSDL and your code?
From: Dan Bracuk on
What do you think the phrase, "argument type mismatch" means?
From: marekss on
My method placeOrder is expecting complex datatype. There is a placeOrderString
method that i tested succesfully which accepts a xml document as a string

I am supplying xml document above with sample data and it is working with
placeOrderString method using Get Http request.
When using placeOrder and supplying same xmldocument created using <cfxml> it
fails.
Why there is a differnt error message after i refresh the page numerous times?

Thanks for any help
Mark