From: Mike Duffy on
Shiuh-Lin Lee <togosoft(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:f54659a3-eb11-4177-b4cf-
180ea21ef0e0(a)t34g2000prm.googlegroups.com:

> WebSign : A live demonstration to sign your signature on HTML pages,
> and save it to database (HTML5, Canvas, and Javascript)

I'm not sure I understand this, because it seems too risky.

Are you actually suggesting that people give you graphic examples of their
written signatures? My browser does not support HTML5, so I cannot tell
from the demo if that is what you are asking for.

I cannot imagine anyone trusting their own computer, let alone a remote web
server, with this sort of information.