From: Pierre Daemen on
I, Pierre Daemen from Sittard in the Netherlands has solved my problems with
the webcam.
Everything works fine now.
There's a small problem; when I chat with my son the image freezes after
30 seconds;
I guess it's because my son uses Windows XP and I use Vista Home Premium.
Is there another reason....????
Greetings:
pierredaemen(a)hotmail.com

"dark hunter" <darkhunter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>I upgraded to the latest version of windows live messenger, and ever since
>my
> webcam wont work
>
> This occurs with two different webcams, A creative 580 AF and a logitech
> Orbit
>
> If i revert to the older version of messenger it works fine again, but
> with
> the new version i get teh message that my camer is either not connected or
> is
> in use, which it is not. I am using Vista Ultimate x64
>
> I also installed Windows 7 Beta on a seperate computer, installed windows
> live, it worked fine for 3 days, no it is giving me the same message, that
> teh camera is not connected to teh computer or is in use by another
> program.
> There seems to be some serious flaw with the latest version of messenger

Pages: 1
Prev: Unable to start up Messenger
Next: sign in problem