From: Lars Brownies on
On Win7 in A2003 (SP3) when I create a tabbook on a form all tab pages are
white, and there seems to be no way of changing them to gray. Even changing
the tabbook's background style to transparent doesn't help. Funny enough, an
A2003 mdb that I made on another machine and now opening on the Win7
machine, shows the tabs normal and I can also create normal tabs. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Lars

From: Lars Brownies on
I just found it:

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3672362.php

Transparent backgrounds don't work for tab controls in A2003/2007 unless you
turn off Themed controls.

In A2003, go to:
Tools | Options | Form/Reports.