From: T on
I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".
This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I had
thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already
passed.
Thanks

From: Chris M on
On 20/02/2010 01:09, T wrote:
> I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a
> Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".
> This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I had
> thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already
> passed.

It is the same format as 290. "Proctored" just means that the exam is
supervised - i.e. there is someone at the test centre making sure that
you don't pull out your mobile phone and start Googling for answers :-)

Good luck!

--
Chris M.
From: Frisbee� on
Chris M wrote:
> On 20/02/2010 01:09, T wrote:
>> I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and
>> Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".
>> This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I had
>> thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already
>> passed.
>
> It is the same format as 290. "Proctored" just means that the exam is
> supervised - i.e. there is someone at the test centre making sure that
> you don't pull out your mobile phone and start Googling for answers
> :-)
> Good luck!

I think one needs to think about what a Proctologist does, then think about
whether or not you want to take an exam that is "proctored."

Fris "Doc" bee�
MCNGP #13

From: kpg on
"Frisbee�" <discgolfdad(a)gEEmail.com> wrote in

> Chris M wrote:
>> On 20/02/2010 01:09, T wrote:
>>> I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and
>>> Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".
>>> This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I
>>> had thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have
>>> already passed.
>>
>> It is the same format as 290. "Proctored" just means that the exam is
>> supervised - i.e. there is someone at the test centre making sure
>> that you don't pull out your mobile phone and start Googling for
>> answers
>> :-)
>> Good luck!
>
> I think one needs to think about what a Proctologist does, then think
> about whether or not you want to take an exam that is "proctored."
>
> Fris "Doc" bee�
> MCNGP #13

Where do I sign up?

kp "things have been slow at the home front" g