From: geniusideas on
Hi,

I need to put group no in column 2 (each group contain 6 no), how to
do in vba?
Ex.
Col A Column B
1 1
2 1
3 1
4 1
5 1
6 1
7 2
8 2
9 2
10 2
11 2
12 2
13 3
and continue..

Please help what equation that i need to use to get no in column B
Thanks
From: Modeste on
Bonsour� "geniusideas" a �crit
> Hi,
> I need to put group no in column 2 (each group contain 6 no), how to
> do in vba?
> Ex.
> Col A Column B
> 1 1
> 2 1
> 3 1
> 4 1
> 5 1
> 6 1
> 7 2
> 8 2
> 9 2
> 10 2
> 11 2
> 12 2
> 13 3
> and continue..
>
> Please help what equation that i need to use to get no in column B

may be ?????
either
in B1=1+INT((ROW()-1)/6)
pull down in column "B"

or
numbers in column A must be continued sequency
in B1 =1+INT((A1-1)/6)
pull down as necessary

From: Jacob Skaria on
Try

With Range("B1:B" & Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row)
..Formula = "=INT((A1-1)/6)+1"
..Value = .Value
End With

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"geniusideas" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to put group no in column 2 (each group contain 6 no), how to
> do in vba?
> Ex.
> Col A Column B
> 1 1
> 2 1
> 3 1
> 4 1
> 5 1
> 6 1
> 7 2
> 8 2
> 9 2
> 10 2
> 11 2
> 12 2
> 13 3
> and continue..
>
> Please help what equation that i need to use to get no in column B
> Thanks
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: A Sub in another Sub...