From: Deep on
Dear friends,

We know garbage collector collects useless ref type
datatype but who collects useless value type like int.

Thanks & Regards
Vinod kumar
From: Brian Cryer on
"Deep" <vinodkus(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear friends,
>
> We know garbage collector collects useless ref type
> datatype but who collects useless value type like int.

Non-reference types, such as int, are (or at least should be) created on the
stack so the space will be reclaimed when the function/procedure exits. So
the garbage collector shouldn't need to get involved.
--
Brian Cryer
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

Pages: 1