From: G=EMC^2 Glazier on
What if this horizon is showing natures most common macro realms
balancing act. Earth's horizon is where the Earth's surface meets the
sky. Well we can not see the sun's core horizon We know the core is 7
% of the Sun's volume,and half its mass(WOW) The point of my thinking
is where gamma photons are released from the core's process of nuclear
fusion. This is its "active horizon" Its the compression of gravity
being met by fusion energy. For about10 billion years this balance is
very close to equal in Sun like stars(medium) still gravity wins in the
end.(it always does) We need more thinking on this. I posted this "What
If" in hopes it will Interesting from the cores horizon to the
photosphere it takes photons 200,000 years to finally break though to
take their 8 minutes to get to Earth. It has a good theory on this,and
this theory shows photons do not change speed,but their distance is
greatly greater. Photons never change speed nor do they bounce Bert

From: Sam Wormley on
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
> What if this horizon is showing natures most common macro realms
> balancing act. Earth's horizon is where the Earth's surface meets the
> sky. Well we can not see the sun's core horizon We know the core is 7
> % of the Sun's volume,and half its mass(WOW) The point of my thinking
> is where gamma photons are released from the core's process of nuclear
> fusion. This is its "active horizon" Its the compression of gravity
> being met by fusion energy. For about10 billion years this balance is
> very close to equal in Sun like stars(medium) still gravity wins in the
> end.(it always does) We need more thinking on this. I posted this "What
> If" in hopes it will Interesting from the cores horizon to the
> photosphere it takes photons 200,000 years to finally break though to
> take their 8 minutes to get to Earth. It has a good theory on this,and
> this theory shows photons do not change speed,but their distance is
> greatly greater. Photons never change speed nor do they bounce Bert

The photons the strike the earth are different photons that
were created in the sun's core.
From: G=EMC^2 Glazier on
Sam not in thetrue sense different but are now not all gamma as when
leaving the core's horizon,but a great mixture of wave lengths,and this
photon waves show this to us by being "white light" Would love to give a
low price talk on light at your school. I did a free short talk at MIT
strobe lab,and it went over good Bert

From: Sam Wormley on
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
> Sam not in thetrue sense different but are now not all gamma as when
> leaving the core's horizon,but a great mixture of wave lengths,and this
> photon waves show this to us by being "white light" Would love to give a
> low price talk on light at your school. I did a free short talk at MIT
> strobe lab,and it went over good Bert

Equal amounts of 400-700 nm wavelength photons does look white to human
eyes, Herb.
From: G=EMC^2 Glazier on
Sam white is a mixture of all photon wave lengths So the Sun is seen as
"white" ball. Earth is blue because white light is scattered going
though its gas atmosphere. I will do a What If you might like on
"Photons Wave lengths" You might like it ??? Bert