From: BURT on
Should not time flow?. Should not there be order to energy phenomenon?

Einstein brought the concept back.

Mitch Raemsch - There is a two time aether
From: dlzc on
On Feb 16, 9:42 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Aether (the only one that survives experiment) has no observables, no
way to disprove it.

David A. Smith
From: Yousuf Khan on
BURT wrote:
> Should not time flow?. Should not there be order to energy phenomenon?
>
> Einstein brought the concept back.
>
> Mitch Raemsch - There is a two time aether

I think the classic concept of the aether, as a solid medium is likely
dead. But it's quite obvious to me that the concept of an aether that is
fluidic is on the ascension. However, no one would dare call it aether
anymore, due to negative cultural connotations in the physics community.

Yousuf Khan
From: mpc755 on
On Feb 21, 11:10 pm, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote:
> BURT wrote:
> > Should not time flow?. Should not there be order to energy phenomenon?
>
> > Einstein brought the concept back.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch - There is a two time aether
>
> I think the classic concept of the aether, as a solid medium is likely
> dead. But it's quite obvious to me that the concept of an aether that is
> fluidic is on the ascension. However, no one would dare call it aether
> anymore, due to negative cultural connotations in the physics community.
>
>         Yousuf Khan

The aether is displaced by matter. The aether is not at rest when
displaced and 'displaces back'. The 'displacing back' is the pressure
the aether exerts towards the matter. The pressure associated with the
aether displaced by massive objects is gravity.

A moving C-60 molecule has an associated aether displacement wave. The
observed behaviors in a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule
are due to the associated aether displacement wave entering and
exiting the available slits while the C-60 molecule enters and exits a
single slit.

The observed behaviors in any double slit, 'delayed choice', or
'quantum eraser' experiment are due to the physical wave in the aether
propagating the available paths and the 'particle' traveling a single
path. In the image on the right here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experiement
There are physical waves in the aether traveling both the blue and red
paths, while a photon 'particle' travels the blue or red path. Where
the blue and red paths are combined in the image, the physical waves
in the aether create interference which alters the direction the
photon 'particle' travels.

An atomic clock 'ticks' based upon the aether pressure it exists in.
The speed of a GPS satellite with respect to the aether causes it to
displace more aether and for that aether to exert more pressure on the
clock in the GPS satellite than the aether pressure associated with a
clock at rest with respect to the Earth. This causes the GPS satellite
clock to "result in a delay of about 7 ìs/day". The aether pressure
associated with the aether displaced by the Earth exerts less pressure
on the GPS satellite than a similar clock at rest on the Earth
"causing the GPS clocks to appear faster by about 45 ìs/day".
Combining the aether pressure associated with the speed at which the
GPS satellite moves in the aether and the aether pressure associated
with the aether displaced by the Earth causes "clocks on the GPS
satellites tick approximately 38 ìs/day faster than clocks on the
ground."
(quoted text from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_relativity_on_GPS).

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? By A.
EINSTEIN'
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
and matter is energy.

Aether Displacement is a unified theory.
From: artful on
On Feb 17, 3:42 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Should not time flow?. Should not there be order to energy phenomenon?

That has absoltuely nothing to do with aether

> Einstein brought the concept back.

He got rid of it .. what came back was spacetime, which he said you
could (if you wanted) put hte label of 'aether' on, but it was unlike
the old pre-relativistic aether.

> Mitch Raemsch - There is a two time aether

Nope