From: Danyel on
I am doing a homework assignment, and this is not covered in the book. When
using Microsoft Access 2007 to create databases, why is it important to
maintain that information? I regards to the topic question, what problems can
occur if a student database is not maintained?
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Maintenance usually means adding new students and editing the information
for students already in the database.
You can imagine what would happen if this was not done.

From: KARL DEWEY on
This newsgroup does not do homework assignments for anyone.

Suggest discussing it with your study group.

--
Build a little, test a little.