From: Robert on
Hello,

Newbie's question : what is the meaning of "Strong Name" that we meet often
now ?
Thanks for your explanations.

From: Mr. Arnold on

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wd40t7ad.aspx
From: Scott M. on
An assembly that's has a strong name, simply means that the assembly has
been digitally signed for security purposes. The assembly has been given an
alternative name for security identification purposes, in other words, the
name is stronger than just "HelloWorld" or whatever you named your project.

-Scott

From: Robert on
Thanks a lot, both of you!

"Scott M." <s-mar(a)nospam.nospam> a �crit dans le message de news:
uu%236B0GwKHA.3564(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...