From: Patrick A on
All,

I have an Excel worksheet that reads data from a DB and an ini file
and performs some calculations on it. The ultimate goal is to show
Weekly/Monthly/Yearly goals and progress to goals, both in a table of
numbers and in a simple line graph.

In the spreadsheet, I use some "Excel-Centric" formulas like SumIf,
Month, Week, Year, etc.

I would like to get this "creation" out of Excel and into either a
Windows Forms Application or an ASP.Net page. I can't purchase any
3rd party controls.

Any suggestions as to what the most straightforward path would be?

1. Keep the data and calcs in Excel and just "call them" into vb to
populate table and create a graph.
a) Can I do that in an ASP.Net page?

2. Keep the data and calcs AND graph in Excel and just "call them"
into vb to populate a table and show the graph. (Is this even
possible? Can I show an Excel chart in VB by linking to it?).
a) Can I do that in an ASP.Net page?

3. Move everything into either a Windows Forms Application or an
ASP,Net page (Is this even possible, with my use of Excel formulas?)

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick