From: Guy on
How can I get Access 2007 to open a specific file everytine it opens?

Gyy

From: Douglas J. Steele on
You can't.

If you want to always open a specific database, create a shortcut that
points to that database and use the shortcut.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: tonkaplayer on
You can get it to open a specific form each time if that helps. May be other
ways but one way to do that is go to start button, access options (lower part
of dialog box), Select current database, then on that page about four or
items down is
display form, select your form of choice form the drop down list.
"Guy" wrote:

> How can I get Access 2007 to open a specific file everytine it opens?
>
> Gyy
>

> .

Pages: 1
Prev: pERMISSIONS