From: John on
Hi I pull in data via some DDE links and my conditional formating does not
change until I modify the sheet in some other way. How can I get conditional
formating to fire after an update from my DDE links?
From: JLGWhiz on
I believe it ignores calculated value changes, but recognizes new values
from entry or paste actions.